Friday, October 03, 2008

sketches - October 0308

Wow, this week went fast! I was barely ready to work and now it's over. But I'm starting to get back into the game. I have to because there's actually work to be done, and it involves complete concentration or else I will not be able to get it done on time. I'm going to miss being lazy:(

Monday marked the completion of a painting that I have procrastinated on for over a year! Wow, now that's laziness. What's worst is that the painting was supposed to have been given to someone...over a year ago. No more promising and not delivering

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaoo, beautiful!! Is it Shang Hai? It has a nostalgic touch, although i am sure shanghai to you did not resemble to heaven too much (love from your niece in HK)

Stephen said...

Nope, not Shanghai. That's from a photo I took when we were in Beijing while visiting the Forbidden City. It was in one of the side gardens.