"When it rains, it pours"
Shanghai airport, 6, November: While getting ready to get on the flight back home, I wound my ear buds around my iphone and placed it in my coat pocket. It was not until the plane was ready to take off when I reached for the phone in my pocket, getting ready for some music. Much to my dismay, the phone was not present in my coat pocket.
Crap...
It's gone...
I looked around the seat, hoping that it just dropped out, but to no avail. Strange enough, I was not extremely upset. Just sad, and annoyed at myself. I lost not only my phone with all the journal entries written down for this blog of the past week and a half, lots of photos that I wanted to use for paintings, but also Amy's phone card that she had for a very long time - that's the most upsetting thing. I don't mind so much loosing, or breaking my own stuff, but loosing or breaking other people's stuff that's under my care really sucks...
Next is the ipod shuffle - along with a new set of MW3 bullet ear buds.
If that's not enugh, I find out that the reason why my computer at work is sooooo slow is due to a failing hard drive - wonderful. At least I finally know why it's so slow, thought I was going crazy:S
Disappointed.
Oh, well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment