Flight fail
Today was the day that I fly out to Shanghai ,China for some resource gathering for next years' studio art show, but things didn't quite pan out.
I guess there were some indicators that things just weren't going to go as planned when the flight was originally delayed from the normal departure time of 1:19pm to 3:00pm.
OK. No problem, kinda sucks because I'm going to get there a liter than planned. Original arrival into Shanghai was around five or so in the evening of the next day, but no big deal. There would still have been time to get settled into the hotel and get familiar with the area around the hotel.
Again, the flight was delayed from three to five.
waiting, waiting, waiting. Fine. Decided to go to the book store and picked up a couple of magazines while I waited.
The plane did not get to the gate until around five, so boarding didn't get done until quarter pass six.
Finally, I thought, on my way across the sea.
Wishful thinking, indeed.
After sitting on the tarmac for another forty, forty-five minutes, the captain voice chimes in on the PA saying that there's a problem with the flight controls...
Every one's told to get off the plane and to the ticket counter for overnight accommodations, and that the flight will continue the following morning at one in the afternoon...
Really?
Oh, well...flow like water...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment