Thursday, October 13, 2011

blog - October 1311

Quite a long and cool day
Started out before 7am to go surfing with the co-workers.

The Sunrise was beautiful.

The water was great - with a wet suit, of course, haha.

Waves were crap - got pounded, so not much fun, but it was nice to be in the water.  can't wait to get my own board and get better at it.  Too much fun!




The office was quiet.

Still feeling lazy as hell, which needs to change.  Starting to do some research for a DLC for next year because I got assigned the task Tuesday.




Gym at lunch, but was not into the workout:S




Got a nice surprise when I got back to the office.

My new computer has arrived!!!

It's been a long time since the last one, and that thing is running win2k:S  Hella slow on boot up and pretty much nothing really works on it - software wise.  Can't even browse the web very well at all. 

Now I'm set up and it's connected to the TV with wireless keyboard and mouse!  Freakin awesome!

Talk about a nice space saving set-up;)

Only thing lacking now is...software!

So, for now it's just a glorified browser:-I




So many things to do, so many things still needs to be done!

More cleaning around the place, organizing, throwing things away as I go through all my stuff.

Really need to get my life together.

Simplify

Simplify

Simplify...as much as I can.

Tons of books that needs book shelves for, etc, etc, etc.




Now to update the box blog.

No comments: