
It's been a busy few weeks at work. As for the past few days, I have been busy being "the Cleaner", with a laundry list of things to do in and around the house. With the other half coming home in a few weeks, it will not do to have a messy reception - heads will roll! Besides, I was also fed up with the mess as well. Since I am forced to take PTO for this week, that is what I have set out to do. The insides are pretty much in order, now need to make some time for the outside. I will need to fertilize and mulch the lawns and pull out the three foot weeds waving at me from the fence line - I'll give them a wave real soon... Gave the patio table top and two chairs one coat of Danish oil, and they will need at least a few more by this weekend. The rains do not help, and why on Earth is it raining in June!?!?! I'm also thinking about getting some new plants and trees for the side planters, but we'll see how much time I have:p
Going to the Warden's house tomorrow to hang out for a day, and I'll be unplugging this old ass computer and bringing it with me for him to help upgrade. I'm still running 2K and it can't run shit anymore, much less games:( While I'm at the Warden's, I think we will hit the rage for some target practice, hee, hee. I liiike...
As for today, went mattress shopping in the morning and got one purchases and delivered on the same day, today! Frikin sweet! You see, it was necessary because I'm tired of waking up everyday with lower back pain! I hope I can finally get a decent nights sleep from this night forth!!!
With the bed all set up, I drove to meet the Sketch Friend in SF. It was a beautiful day at the Marina today, and I asked to meet there because I felt like changing it up a bit from the local book store we usually go to. We were only sketching for about a half hour before the winds started to pick up - it was damn cold! so with only one finished sketch, we hit a cafe to warm ourselves up a little before we went our separate ways. We'll try it again another time.
2 comments:
Did the same. 50 bags of bark for my backyard, and the damn weeds.
The joys of home ownership.....and yes, why the Hell is it raining in June? It's raining today here...stormed like a MoFo last night.
Post a Comment