Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sketches May 2009


Crazy busy with work and tired as hell.
.
I love my new bike! Took it on a maiden ride last Sunday, after Bay to Breakers, in the Berkeley Hills with the ex-coworker who use to ride it all the time. This is the third time riding up Tunnel Road. Unlike the first time with my old road bike, which was a total bitch due to being out of shape, or the second time, which was easy with granny gears on the mountain bike. I was psyched for nothing! The ride was, in my opinion, moderate. It was pretty much around 5.54 miles of medium accent, which I think is much less of an incline than say Ralsten Avenue, which I will try and tackle this Friday morning.
.
Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude

We gotta go for a ride -craftsman