
042906

042806
Well, today is the first days of the so called "2-day turn arounds". It called this because it's an accelerated revision time for adding more details to the game environments. Each neighborhood, such as Brooklyn, Little Italy, New Jersey, etc. is broken up into a number of "regions" and each region has two days to go through a "preview" of what the Art Director would like to see added, and then the "review" of the results on the last day. Needless to say, there are a lot of things that the AD wants to see, but not all of them will be able to get done in such a short time. So, it's going to be a lot of late nights and, most likely, weekends for the month of May:(

042706

042606

042506

042406
This has been a sluggish day. Hardly any work done because the build is broken.....again. It's getting to the point where I'm afraid of updating the daily build. Good thing I'm a little ahead of schedule for I was dozing off all day.

042306
Blogger was out again yesterday so this post got delayed, again. But anyway, I saw the funniest thing on a bumper sticker a while back that made me laugh. It was in very bad taste, hahaha. "I used to have wine, women, and song. Now it's beer, the old lady, and television", or something like that, hee, hee

042206

042106

042006

041906

041806

041706

041606

041506

041406
Food poisoning. What an awful experience that was five years ago. That’s what I get for eating a burger at a dive bar. After the first bite, I could tell something was not quite right, but I could not put my finger on it. I should have gotten a clue when I looked at the patty and the center was pink and not quite cooked, but I was too hungry! And like an idiot, I kept on eating! Later on that afternoon, I was praying to the porcelain throne for the rest of the day. People kept coming into the restroom and asking if I was okay? Not knowing how sever my condition was, I waved them off, hoping to get some relief from the expulsion of that tainted meal. Relief never came. I will never forget that feeling of constant severe nausea and head spinning. It felt like when you have drank way too much and you’re trying to hang on to the earth for your dear life!, because if you let go, you’re going to spin out of control and fly into space. Not good! The constant throwing up was quite painful, because there was nothing to throw up after a while, but you keep on doing it. It was so bad that the paramedics were called and I was taken to the hospital. For the next week, I was laid up in bed with the spins twenty-four, seven. Oh, yes, and a bit of nausea and more praying, too. After a week of recovery, I was feeling better, but stupid me, drank an iced coffee! Well, I didn’t know that dairy was bad, for that caused a relapse, which laid me out for another week! Needless to say, I, hopefully, have learned my lesson and now look before I eat as well as order things well done! Most of the time;)

041306

041206
Got a new sketchbook, so this is the second sketch in it, but I'm not sure if I like to toothyness of the paper. The color of the paper is a little warmer in tone than the other one too. It's also hard to get a real rich black for the shadows without using a lot of pressure. Might have to compensate by going to a softer lead.

041106

041006

040906
An entire day has been spent in front of the computer. One would think that's a good amount of time working on a project, right? Well, hate to say, but NO! I've been downloading chapter after chapter of Naruto! Reading one chapter while downloading another. I don't know what's up with this series, but it's pretty damn good! I can't tare myself away from reading it for well over twelve hours, straight! I don't even have the concentration to do today's sketch because I need to find out what happens next! So here's a crappy one minute sketch for today, hahaha. This is as bed as video games. This is enough distraction for now, back to Naruto!

040806

040706

040606
The Godfather port to the Xbox 360 is looking good. There's one feature that's being worked on right now that's going to make it really sweet and next gen. But I can't say anything right now for it's not out yet:p

040506

040406
Being sick, really, really, really suck... That's all I have to say on that matter

040306
True love or aliens, true love or aliens, true love or aliens? I guess the question comes down to which is more plausible in ones lifetime;) One is definitely more likely than the other. I guess it all depends on how nutty you really are, hahaha.

040206
April fools day has past and no jokes played on me, thank goodness. Gullible guy that I am, I’ll fall for practically anything. Very rainy day today, and sometimes on such nights, I go driving in it. I don’t know what it is about driving in the rain, but I like it. The rhythmic splatter of the rain on the windshield and roof is quite relaxing. The scenery is quite surreal with its cacophonous glitter of lights on all wet surfaces. It’s hypnotic and mysterious, and I zone out and think about nothing except the road ahead of me. Then it’s over. Home again, home again and off to bed again.

040106
April Fools day, and what a fool I am
6 comments:
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Nice site!
[url=http://fticnily.com/gdsy/bsuo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xddmrehx.com/gbrc/ulyn.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://fticnily.com/gdsy/bsuo.html | http://rqfukdhy.com/xgdk/oftw.html
Post a Comment