
022706

022606

022506

022406

022306

022206

022106

022006

021906

021806

021706

021606
This is a crazy day! CRAZY! Getting stuff done for work while packing my entire cube up to be relocated to another. Four relocations last year, and now the first of this year. I think I'm just going to leave things packed until there's a more long term project, because I know I will have to move in another four months when this thing is finished! Things to take care of at home before the weekend trip and helping a friend with her writing. You're a good writer, my dear! I love it! I'll have to edit it later after I get to my friend's house. CRAZY DAY! CRAZY!

021506
Looks like the Lara Croft has been announced for the game and the movies?

021406
Happy Valentine's day!

021306

021206
I'm a partay anneeemal!

021106

021006
What a busy day. Found out that the project just got cut short by one month. I have a funny feeling that it's going to be a long three months. I like what I do, so I hope I don't get burnt out! What can I say? Heh.

020906

020806

020706
So you like cubby things, ai? Well here's a series for you, hahaha. You know who you are;)

020606

020506
Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sky is clear and blue, a slight breeze in the air, and the sunlight's warmth upon the skin makes this day a great end to a trying week.

020406
It's just a downer day today, not much inspiration for sketching

020306

020206

020106
Well, it's been quite a somber day today as a massive laid-off takes place. The news came in like a trickle as a co-worker IM'd me about a rumor he heard from outside the company. Then he confirms that when he found out that someone he worked with got the axe. Shortly after, I get IM'd from a friend at another company, "are you OK?". I didn't know what he was talking about, then he says that three friends at my company got walking papers, along with the friend who IM'd me earlier! I could not believe it. Crazy! But all was confirmed later as an influx of final "good bye" emails started coming through. Crazy, crazy day.
3 comments:
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment