Ah, 2010. Reminds me of the sequal to 2001, A Space Odyssey, remember that one? I sure don't. I never even watched the whole thing. But some how I'm curious as to the follow up story to the original. I only saw bits and pieces, so I never saw the end. So, I must see it sometime soon.
4 comments:
I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.
Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.
Hi Stephen, thanks for hanging out with us at St. Vincent's paint out! Photos and short stories are up on our blog.
We'll be at St. Mary's Church, Nicasio at the end of this month. Catch ya later.
Fun blog Stephen...tons of photos, sketches, and paintings! It was good meeting you at the North Bay Paint Out. Take care.
Post a Comment