...shit
what is shit? That seems to be the current language most everyone is using these days to describe a bad situation or insults;
"Shit! Some asshole hit my car!"
"You got shit for brains"
"Shit" is described for all kinds of things that we don't like, or like to deal with, or stuff that's dirty - like handling shit, literally.
I'm in the middle of soooo much shit right now, that I'm swimming in it.
So much shit at work, and so much shit outside of it.
Shit at work:
Shit at work is going to give me another freakin breakdown. There's just so much shit that has to be done for this whole next year, and that shit has to be done on time, and that's the thing, there's just not enough time to make the shit. Everyone have so much shit to do and not enough time to do it in.
The thing is, we all agreed to jumped into this shit together without a snorkel. But what can we do? It wasn't like we had much of a choice in the matter. It was like putting shit in front of a dog and there's nothing else around for the dog to eat, and it's hungry!
What happened?
The head shit makers from the other shit house threw shit on the faces of our shit house owners and started their own shit house. They've been making some really good shit for the past ten plus years and the last one was the "shit". So much so that the shit house owners from across the road said;
"Hey, if you come work for us, we'll build you a new shit house so you can make us some good shit."
So they bailed, leaving half the shit makers in the old shit house.
Since the shit we've been toying with impressed our owners so much, they said;
"Hey, we like the shit that you guys been showing us, how about you work with what's left in the other shit house and come up with some good shit?"
The catch is: one year shit cycle, instead of the normal two or three, and it has to be as good, if not better, than the last shit that came out of the other house, and that shit was solid gold!...shit! How does one top shit made of solid gold?!?! And we have to make more solid gold shit with the same tools, for shit sake.
I worked with an older version of those tools a while back, so have some idea how to make some good shit, but that's like making shit with a hammer and chisel instead of power tools. Th problem is, no one in this house knows how to make gold shit with a hammer and chisel, not like the other shit house. Even though the left overs from the other house may not be the best shit makers, like the ones who left, they still are ten times better at making shit with their tool than us. We have so much shit to learn...
I have so much shit to do everyday, that I'm falling behind on the shit that I have to do. Shit!!!
But this is a great opportunity to make some good shit...at least that's what I keep telling myself while I'm drowning in it.
I love doing this kind of shit, but full concentration every, single, day until we finish all the shit that needs to done, is just a shit load to work.
I am freakin, tired, as usual. I thought this year was going to be better, but shit just keeps hitting the fan. This shit's just not healthy for me. I don't think I've ever really recovered from the last shit that happened, because I still reek of it!!! That was two years ago? So much shit has happened. My head's still spinning, and more shit just keeps on coming down the pipe.
As for shit outside of the shit house?
:
Just finish fixing up the shitty ass old kitchen with some nice shit. Man, kitchen shit is expensive! i am freakin broke and then some. I am so not used to spending so much money on so shit at once. I guess it was also time to replace the old shit windows, too. That shit's also expensive, but I don't want shitty windows, which must be part of the reason why I fee like shit, more about that later.
The other half was keeping track of budget, so the shit that I wanted to get got slashed with the budget knife, so I had to figure out how to make something interesting with half the shit I want. Shit. What a pain in the ass, I did my best with the time constraint given. I must say that that was a good thing. She's good with stuff like that. Pushed and challenged me to be more creative with what little shit we can afford.
I kinda like the shit that I did on the walls, came out better than expected. Cheers to the better half.
As for other shit. Didn't help when I can't sleep for more than two to four hours at a time. Been that way for a couple of years now. I guess that didn't help the depression shit that came rearing it's ugly head with a vengeance. I can't control it anymore and needed some shit to keep it down.
The first shit prescribed seemed to dampen the moods, but feed the down turns hard.
I was such a shit bag.
The ones now seem to do better on both sides of the fence, but I think it's something deeper.
Shit, I'm tired
I can only see more shit days to come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment