Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sketches - March 2409

This one goes out to the Warden

Last night I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt about zombies! That's right! Zombies! There were a lot of them in front of me, and I don't have any weapons to defend myself with! I was freakin paralyzed from fear! That woke me, slightly, but I feel right back to sleep.

Back in the dream, I noticed that I was on the steps of a church, and that the zombies were not coming up the steps after me. The zombies just milled around at the foot of the steps as if being stopped by some invisible barrier. Then I kind of "stepped back", or rather "floated back" into a third-person perspective, looking back at myself. But the thing was, I was not "myself", per say, but Steve Austin!

I thought to myself; Why the he'll am I scared? I'm freakin Steve Austin, the Six Million Dollar Man, with freakin Kong-fu grip! Put a machete into my hand and I can decapitate a zombie with one swipe! I can run through a crowd of zombies so fast that by the time they reacted, it would be too late! Their heads are gone!!! And even if I was cornered in a dead end alley, it would not matter, because I can super leap my ass outa there. If I was backed into a wall, I can leap up, and at the apex, punch my fist into the wall to stop myself from falling, and then kick the wall in with both my feet and repeat that kicking all the way up and climb to safety!

Then the alarm went off and woke my ass up...bizarre.

2 comments:

Leaded Coffee said...

Holy Jeebus man, where are your guns! For shame! Always, always have a gun somewhere on your body. I myself have one hidden, . er. . .well. . hehe

supergoober said...

....interesting dream....