Thursday, December 04, 2008
sketches - December 0408
Well, looks like my hiatus from blogging has been called out by The Discourser. To tell the truth, I have not been feeling myself since I’ve got back from my eight month tour at the outer office of The Corporation. I feel that I have changed, mentally, from burning the candle on both ends for over twelve months. Though the experience was great, it has also utterly depleted my END reserves, and my REC is piss poor – need to buy that up somehow. I really want to crawl under a warm rock and sleep for six months and maybe that’ll clear my head, but that’s not going to happen anytime soon, unless I win the lottery or something, hahaha, I digress. Anyway the point is that my head is a bit empty, hence the lack of sketches. Hopefully things will get better with the coming of the New Year, but in the meantime, I will try and get my mind off of its lazy ass and find some motivation to sketch more. If this lack of motivation persist, then I'm going to need some professional help, so if anyone knows of a good head shrink, pass that info along:p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I too check in on your blog everyday. Good to see you back!
You just need to make a Push roll man. Build up your END and put a few points in to your PS: Drawing skill.....I mean you need 3-sixes to pretty much blow that roll and all, but every point counts right?
Damn Steve, sorry but I didn't read through to the bottom of your post until today. Yes, if your lack of energy and/or motivation continues to persist, let me know. I can give you a referral or two.
I need professional help as well. Let's go as a couple. Maybe we can save a buck or two.
Mrrr. . . rrr. .raawrrr. . brains!!
Post a Comment